Clip Filter Series
Made for the Canon (Full-Frame DSLR / APS-C DSLR), Nikon (Full-Frame DSLR), SONY (α7 series, α9 / E-mount APS-C MILC), Fujifilm (X-series APS-C MILC) and PENTAX (APS-C DSLR) camera bodies.
Specially designed Clip-shaped structure could be easily imbedded and firmly stabilized while attaching the lens on camera body. Therefore, the paralleled focal plane could ensure focusing performance clearly. The color shift issue that may occur due to the wide angle SLR lens in peripheral areas of the image also can be solved.
The material of Clip Filter is black anodized 304 stainless steel which is virtually non-magnetic and less brittle at low temperature. Various kinds of glasses can be replaced in the sophisticated frame, including Astro filter, infrared filter UV-IR CUT filter and ND filter. More creative images can be discovered by your photographer’s eye.
|Available camera||Canon Full-Frame DSLR|
|Canon APS-C DSLR|
|Nikon Full-Frame DSLR|
|Nikon APS-C DSLR (COMING SOON)|
|SONY Full-Frame MILC|
|SONY APS-C MILC (COMING SOON)|
|Fujifilm APS-C MILC (COMING SOON)|
|PENTAX APS-C DSLR (COMING SOON)|
|Olympus M43 MILC (COMING SOON)|
|Items||Astro Filter, Infrared Filter, UV-IR CUT Filter, Neutral Density Filter|
|Material||SCHOTT® B270 Optical Glass, 304 (A2) Stainless Steel|
|Water Drop Contact Angle||> 110°|
- Please use Live View mode while taking photo with clip filter for Canon FF or for Nikon FF, because you will have to lift the mirror to install the filter and the mirror will block the optical viewfinder(OVF).
- For optical interference coating glass, the color shift problem that may occur due to the wide angle SLR lens in peripheral areas of the image could be reduced. The SLR lenses focal distance is recommended for 14mm or more.
- Please understand the change in optical axis with the installation of clip filter, the angle of view will then become wider.
- Clip filter for Canon APS-C is not applicable for EOS M series mirrorless cameras except using with mount adapter EF-EOS M.
- Please be advised to have your CMOS sensor side face to the sky when you remove the clip filter for Canon APS-C.
- Please refer the “Applicable Camera and Lens Model List“.