Clip Filter Series
Made for the Canon (Full-Frame DSLR / APS-C DSLR), Nikon (Full-Frame DSLR / Z ), SONY (α7 series, α9 / E-mount APS-C MILC), Fujifilm (X-series APS-C MILC / GFX), PENTAX (Full-Frame DSLR / APS-C DSLR), Olympus (M43 MILC), and Panasonic (MFT) camera bodies.
Specially designed Clip-shaped structure could be easily imbedded and firmly stabilized while attaching the lens on camera body. Therefore, the paralleled focal plane could ensure focusing performance clearly. The color shift issue that may occur due to the wide angle SLR lens in peripheral areas of the image also can be solved.
The material of Clip Filter is black anodized 304 stainless steel which is virtually non-magnetic and less brittle at low temperature. Various kinds of glasses can be replaced in the sophisticated frame, including Astro filter, infrared filter UV-IR CUT filter and ND filter. More creative images can be discovered by your photographer’s eye.
|Available camera||Canon Full-Frame
/EOS R series <-Please refer "IC Clip Filer".
/Z series <-Please refer "IC Clip Filer".
/α7R IV, α7S III, α9 II <-Please refer "IC Clip Filer".
/GFX <-Please refer "IC Clip Filer".
|PENTAX APS-C / Full-Frame [same filter shape and size] /645|
|Panasonic M43 = BMPCC (original) = Z Cam E-2 [same filter shape and size]|
|Items||※ For each filter detail info, please refer the main menu "FILTER". STC Clip filter's function is the same as the STC outside round filter.|
|Sensor Protector :
Canon EOS R / SONY APS-C / SONY FF / FUJIFILM APS-C / FUJIFILM GFX / Olympus M43 / Panasonic M43
|Neutral Density Filter :
ND 8 (3 stop) / ND16 (4 stop) / ND32 (5 stop) / ND64 (6 stop) / ND400 (9 stop) / ND1000 (10 stop)
|Infrared Filter : 590nm/ 720nm /850nm|
|UV-IR CUT :
615nm / 625nm / 635nm / 650nm
|Astro Filter : Multispectra / Duo-Narrowband / Nightscape|
|Material||SCHOTT® B270 Optical Glass, 304 (A2) Stainless Steel|
|Water Drop Contact Angle||> 110°|
- Please use Live View mode while taking photo with clip filter for Canon FF or for Nikon FF, because you will have to lift the mirror to install the filter and the mirror will block the optical viewfinder(OVF).
- For optical interference coating glass, the color shift problem that may occur due to the wide angle SLR lens in peripheral areas of the image could be reduced. The SLR lenses focal distance is recommended for 14mm or more.
- Please understand the change in optical axis with the installation of clip filter, the angle of view will then become wider.
- Clip filter for Canon APS-C is not applicable for EOS M series mirrorless cameras except using with mount adapter EF-EOS M.
- Please be advised to have your CMOS sensor side face to the sky when you remove the clip filter for Canon APS-C.
- Clip Filter using with Full-Frame Pentax Camera and lens focal length longer than 200mm might occur vignetting.
- There might be some tolerance of space in different camera models, so please try contact STC first if you’re facing problem install the filter. DON’T force it or press too hard in case it hurts your own camera.
- the STC Clip IR filter needs to use with converted camera (remove the IR-block glass and replaced with a transparent glass or quartz).
- Please refer the “Applicable Camera and Lens Model List“.